Currently Playing In:
Southern League Division One Central
When Aylesbury United experienced a difficult spell on and off the field, it was perhaps lucky for the Buckinghamshire town that down the road, Haywood United were developing strongly in The South Midland and Spartan League.
So when United lost control of their ground and had to ground share. Haywood United became Aylesbury Vale and as United’s problems grew, in 2010 a merger of town clubs under the name of Aylesbury FC, playing at Haywood Way and competing in The Southern League Division One Midlands, proved to be the most satisfactory solution. Sad for traditional United supporters but hopefully an exciting future for The Aylesbury ‘Moles’.
- Previous Name(s):
- Negretti & Zambra FC 1930-54, Stocklake 1954-2000, Haywood United > 2000, Haywood FC 2000-06, Aylesbury Vale 2006-09.
- Haywood Way, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP19 9WZ
- 01296 421 101
- Website Address:
- When entering Aylesbury from all major routes, join the ring road and follow signposts for A41 Bicester and Waddesdon. leave the ring road at the roundabout by the Texaco Garage and Perry dealership. From the Texaco Garage cross straight over four roundabouts. At the fifth roundabout with the Cotton Wheel Pub on the right hand side, turn right into Jackson Road. Take the second left into Haywood Way, club is at the bottom of the road. If entering Aylesbury from Bicester (A41), turn left into Jackson Road by the Cotton Wheel Pub, and then second left into Haywood Way.
- Most Recent Senior Honour:
- Spartan South Midlands Premier Division and League Cup 2009-2010.
Click on a year to see photos, articles and more details about the season.
|AS AYLESBURY FC|
|2009-2010||Spartan South Midlands Premier Division||1st||Mark Eaton|
|2010-2011||Southern League Division One Central||8th||Mark Eaton|
|2011-2012||Southern League Division One Central||20th||Steve Smith|
|2012-2013||Southern League Division One Central||12th||Craig Faulconbridge|
|2012-2014||Southern League Division One Central||16th||Steve Bateman|
= Best Year
We Want to Hear From You!
Tell us your stories and send us photos through our FaceBook page. Click here to join us.